This list includes all ebook and audio books that I did finish (or majority of it). I also kept 2 much shorter lists of my:
- Favorite fiction
- Favorite non-fiction
🍀 represents a fiction book, and some description since titles from fiction books do not tell much.
- Free food for millionaires by Min Jin Lee 🍀 About Koreans in America, struggles with work & love.
- 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami 🍀 It’s an alternate 1984, with little people
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert 🍀 on her post-breakup journey to Italy, India, and Bali
- Make Your Bed by a Navy Seal Admiral
- Fluent Forever by Gabriel Wyner
- How we learn by Benedict Carey
- Awareness by Anthony De Mello
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown 🍀 Part II of the trilogy, after Red Rising
- Exhalation by Ted Chiang 🍀 A few short stories to keep you wondering about tech in the future: always on camera, digi-pets with intelligence, multi-verse collaboration, etc
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work by Jason Fried & DHH (Basecamp)
- This is going to hurt: secret diaries of a junior doctor
2018 and before
Refer to #books and goodreads.
Some notable ones I have to list: