When I left my full time job early this year, I listed 20 reasons (in my private diary).
One of which is “I am getting married”.
Work - developing apps - has now become a part time, which I spent no more than 5 hours a week.
The rest of the time is dedicated to our wedding, such as:
- Planning and renovating our new house
- Creating wedding montage videos
- Building wedding website and app
- Selecting wedding songs
- Bringing overseas relatives around Singapore
- Preparing for 过大礼 and 安床
- Writing a wedding speech
- Planning for a long honeymoon trip
- Constantly managing guest list
- Constantly planning the schedule for our big day
I am so glad that I don’t have a full time job (:
Because the tasks above is a full time job for at least 3 months. And it will be stressful if I have to manage work and wedding during such a period.