Steps to Getting Started:
- Install a WAP server - Tomcat Apache
- Configure MIME Types for WAP server
- Install a WAP browser simulator - Openwave
- Learn about servlets
- Learn about XHTML MP
- Use Netbeans to build a project, copy war file to \webapps
- Start Running!
Some notes/tips in development:
- To copy war file to directory automatically when compiled in Netbeans, write in build.xml the following:
- Never trust WAP Browser Simulator! Sessions are not maintained on them! ‘;jsessionid=’ rewriting will fail!