Today, I turn 30.
It’s a good time to reflect what I did the last 1 year, when I was 29.
- Broke bank and bought a diamond ring
- Then with the making of an iPhone app + website + music video, I proposed
- And we booked a wedding venue by the beach
- Took family photo in my graduation gown (4 years late)
- Bought a even bigger iMac
- Bought iPhone 5
- Bought samwize.com (technical blog)
- First time buy flower, for girlfriend graduation
- Watched a lot of theatre, and also a circus
- Drank lots of Vietnam coffee
- Painted One Piece of art
- Proud to have done Hoiio API with team
- Pitched on a big stage, and Hoiio API won DEMO Asia
- A year of bagging awards, which we also won SiTF Gold award
- Participated in THack (hackathon), and learnt Scala along the way
- First time to San Francisco bay area for DEMO Spring
- First time to Manila for bro wedding
- Hong Kong for holiday
- First time to Kuching, for holiday
- First time to Jeju and Seoul, for holiday
- As usual, to Shang Hai
- Business trip in Ho Chi Minh
- Attended wedding in Hanoi, followed by a 4 guys trip to mountainous Sapa. Now I am a biker.
- The Lean Startup - must read for entrepreneurs
- Business Model YOU - not great, don’t bother
- Back of the Napkin - i love drawing
- Hunger Games book #1 and #2 - fantastic, much much better than movie
- How will you measure your life - great book for your life
That sums up my awesome 29.
And now, I am no more twenty something..