Today marks the end of my 7-year career with Hoiio.
This was back in 2011. Click to see the album 2007-2014 :)
A lot was achieved in my first career right out of university.
In fact, it started during my university days when I first interned with ByteSquare.
It is hard to recall everything, so here’s some highlights of my journey:
- Coming up with the “Hoiio” name
- Developed on J2ME, Blackberry, Android & my favorite iPhone
- Digital Life choice
- Advocating for Hoiio API
- Pitched and won in DEMO Asia 2012
- Created communication for businesses
- Multiple overseas trip to attend weddings
- Countless DOTA games
2014 will be very exciting for me, as I will be dealing with my big day, and a new work-life.
Stay tuned if you want to know what I’m up to (:
- My most "disgusting" app is released →
- ← Local things to do in Hong Kong - Run, Night Race and Take Bus